Our client is a medium size independent trustee and fiduciary and banking group offering financial planning services for high net worth individuals and corporations. They have a good track record and reputation in the market. They are looking fora experienced Trust Administration who may wish to enhance their experience and skills with so clients facing or marketing activities.
- Perform all aspects of trust administration functions (including KYC compliance and due diligence), assist in the preparation of trust documentation, trustee minutes and corporate resolutions to ensure compliance with regulatory and compliance policies requirements.
- Responsible for compliance checks for onboarding clients and ongoing monitoring of transactions and activities of trusts.
- Liaise with clients and address their enquiries
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Outgoing and personable with openness to client facing activities
- TEP or STEP Associate Student qualifications preferred or willingness to study this.
- At least 3 years of work experience in private or corporate trust services
- Fluent in English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is essential.
- Excellent administrative and meticulous skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work accurately to meet deadlines.
- Be proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Private Clients or HNW or UHNW Clients experience is highly desirable
For further information, please contact Edward or Chloe at 2523 9955.