Our client is a well-known, international financial services corporation. Through their continual expansion in the Asia Pacific region, they are hiring a Custody Marketing Manager for their team.
- Report to Department Head of Trust Administration
- Lead the TA Team effectively for daily administration work and comply with regulations and Company’s procedure manuals
- Streamline workflow and provide quality services to clients
- Coordinate well both internally and externally with business partners
- Provide full operational support to front line businesses and meet up clients, if required
- Assist Department Head to complete other tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in law, accounting, business related discipline or possess relevant professional qualifications such as STEP, CPA or ACIS
- Minimum of 3 years solid experience in handling trust administration and company secretarial matters,
- Knowledge on trust compliance
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Fluency in both English and Chinese, Putonghua is preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as junior position
For further information, please contact our consultants Chloe at 2523 9966.
or Email to email@example.com;