- Partner closely with our General Managers and share holders to devise strategies to ensure we attract, assess and close the best leaders in the world;
- Create and execute Sales, Account Management & Recruiting strategies that maximize revenue, profit, operational efficiency and client/provider value
- Strategize with division leadership on a weekly basis to evaluate projections in terms of days filled, specialty mix and average daily rate.
- Formulate, propose and execute ideas and solutions to overcome people, resource and competitive obstacles.
- Coach and mentor directors / team members on sales, operational management, and leadership skills by observing and providing feedback.
- Manage employee concerns and processes by advocating for team members while maintaining compliance with corporate and legal perspective in order to minimize workforce disruptions and retain committed team members.
- Drive employer branding and innovative candidate sourcing strategies;
- Build trusted candidate relationships, drive offer approvals, extensions, and negotiations;
- Bachelor Degree or above in any discipline.
- 10+ years of recruiting experience in banking, finance or legal and compliance area.
- 3+ years of experience on managing recruiting teams;
- Applicants with extensive
- Successful applicant must be able to speak Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Trusted advisory status. You proactively consult with our Hiring Leaders and are their trusted advisor on Talent;
- Healthy Relationships, Hard conversations. You care enough about our team and leaders to have a thorough understanding in their difficulties and obstacles .
- Great Leadership. You lead by example and and are just as willing to roll up your sleeves and do as you are to motivate and inspire others.
For further information, please contact us at Edward Chen at 2523 9955 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org