Our client is one of the largest international electronic brokerage firm, also one of the premier securities firms with over $5 billion in equity capital, consists of subsidiaries operating on most major stock, option, futures, forex, bond, ETF and CFD exchanges worldwide.
- Perform project management and business analysis works for analytics implementation projects in APAC regions, focusing on equities and equity derivatives algorithmic trading.
- Prepare functional and technical specification on IT projects, conduct system review including system architecture, database structure and program flow. Supervise and provide guidance to AT/QA/UAT Testing Project members.
- Acting as the team leader and drives projects along across their full life-cycle.
- The selected candidate is expected to have extensive experience and in depth understanding in the whole equities trading life cycle in order to implement business analyst, specing, project management, implementation & testing work.
- Identifying new projects base on the circumstance of the corporation in particular in regarding their activities in APAC region.
- Capturing, documenting and verifying requirements, writing specifications, assigning actionable task to relevant teams, tracking & following up on task progress
- Conducting flow analysis for company’s electronic algorithmic equities trading.
- Responsible for overall delivery of equities business initiatives and comply with the respective compliance requirements from various regulatory authorities in different jurisdiction, in particular the SFC.
- Collaborate with clients accounts managers, traders, the APAC Head of Legal and Compliance and development teams to implement accurate, compliant and forward-looking solution.
- Understanding of regulatory & exchange requirements, identifying loop holes and bugs in our systems and flows and implement necessary changes to be compliant.
- Anticipates potential trading error risks and instruct the development teams to build effective tools and processes to mitigate them.
- Handle Regulatory routine requirement such as Inspections and internal audits from PM perspective.
- Full life cycle projects management from problem identification, key projects parameters, project solutions, projects resourcing and implementation to post project user/ stakeholders satisfaction/ reviews to solutions testing and refinement.
- This role will report to the APAC Senior Project Manager, and there is considerable scope for management and team mentoring opportunities as the team and projects scope expands.
- Someone form an IT, Software or Financial Services technical project management background is ideal in this multi-functional, full life cycle role.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Financial Engineering or any relevant field.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in any business analyst / project management area, preferably with well-known international institutions.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions.
- Self-motivated candidates with leadership ability will find a highly rewarding career within a stable organisation with aggressive global growth.
- Exhibiting deep understanding of business and market rules.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is mandatory. Other languages will be an advantage.
- Someone who has a hybrid of skills including projects specifications writing, software development, projects management, UAT and post projects quality assurance and improvements and improvements.
- Deep attention to detail and organisational skills
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our consultants Douglas Au at 2523 9994.
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org;