Our client is a well-established International Asset Management firm with multi – billion US$ assets under management and a global reach. Their business focus includes asset management, investment linked products and brokerage, equities investment, HNW migration planning and overseas investments/ wealth management, primarily for the HNW and Ultra HNW clientele of Asian and PRC heritage.
Due to expansion, their US based division is now looking for an insurance and wealth management industry senior sales leader to set-up, manage and grow this new division. As the head of the newly created Insurance division for their New York City business, you will be tasked with the responsibility to set-up and expand their North America and international cross-border investments for existing and new UHNW clients, that may wish to access the highly lucrative North Americas insurance and wealth creation products.
- Report directly to APAC headquarters and International Businesses, Group CEO
- Coordinate business development for the Group US insurance division headquartered in NYC
- Establish and develop professional and productive long-term relationship with corporate clients including but not limited to Chinese institutional clients and HNW or UHNW clients in US
- Supervise the insurance products and policies under compliance and underwriting guidelines
- Seek new chances in insurance markets to cultivate the company’s business plan in US
- Proactively recruit and manage the growing sales team to create more business
- Communicate with providers and business partners to maximize growth in business
- Fluent written and verbal Chinese and English, preferably Native Mandarin skill
- University degree in economics, finance, business or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge of US Life insurance products especially investment-linked schemes etc.
- 5 – 10 years’ solid industrial experience in either private banks, wealth management firms, insurance providers and related brokers, or an investment or retail bank with a focus on the distribution of investment and insurance products
- Extensive leadership experience in financial institutions with sound investment consultation and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Knowledge of US Immigration policies and procedures would be plus
- Allowed to work in the US and travel globally without restrictions (work visas can be sponsored)
- Someone currently based in NYC or in the US / North Americas would be a plus.
- Highly Competitive results-driven package.
- Excellent bonus/ profits-share scheme (negotiable)
- Negotiable for other fringe benefits
- Great Career progression.
- Great annual leave package
- Comprehensive Medical insurance and Personal Insurance
For further information, please contact Chloe at 2523 9966;
or Email to email@example.com;