Our client is a reputable and established International Financial Service Corporation which is currently the global leader in forex exchange, covering more than 10 countries around the world. They are currently looking for a Hong Kong qualified solicitor with in-house experience to join their global legal team as their Legal Counsel (Associate Level).
- Handling regulatory inquiries from the SFC and other regulatory authorities.
- Evaluating the legal and regulatory impact of new proposed business lines or offerings.
- Provide legal advise on agreements documents including retail trading agreements, institutional clients agreements, license agreement, contract for difference.
- Provide legal advise under the guidance of group Genera Counsel in regarding bullion online trading services and products
- Identifying necessary changes to the firm’s systems and procedures to meet new rules/regulations.
- Drafting agreements, disclosures, account documentation and website materials
- Provide legal advice related to corporate, transaction and general commercial matters to management team.
- Qualified Hong Kong Solicitor.
- Minimum 2 years of Post Qualified Experience.
- Candidate with working experience in a financial institution will possess a great advantage, experience relating to Forex trading will be a decisive plus but not a compulsory requirement
- Excellent Command of verbal English and Mandarin.
- Client company is willing to buy out suitable candidate’s notice period and bonus if necessary.
- Stable working hour.
- Competitive year end bonus.
- International and western corporate culture that values work life balance.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance.
For further information, please contact Douglas Au at 2523 9994;
or Email to email@example.com;