Our client is a Hong Kong based consulting firm dedicated to providing regulatory compliance and related services to financial services firms. Their highly professional and multi-lingual team is now seeking a secretary to join their team. They have a very friendly working environment. Junior calibre with secretarial experience in compliance firms and good English & Chinese skills are welcome.
- Assist in handling statutory/ regulatory compliance matters and prepare corporate documents and maintain proper statutory record
- Provide secretarial support to immediate supervisor such as scheduling and coordinating interviews, meetings, appointments and events
- Provide administrative support to meetings such as scheduling meetings, preparing agenda and meeting materials, taking minutes, handling meeting logistics
- Assist in preparing and proofreading different types of documents, reports, and presentation materials, ensure accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures
- Perform other legitimate duties assigned by the supervisor and Head of Department
- 1-2 years of secretarial experience in legal or compliance firms is preferred
- Excellent command of English and Chinese language, written and spoken. Mandarin is preferable.
- Possess a high degree of commitment, independent, proactive approach, good communication and writing skills
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary environment and able to demonstrate a high degree of commitment with initiative, willingness to accept challenges and able to work under pressure
- Good PC knowledge of English & Chinese word processing and familiar with MS office.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- Westernize and stable working environment
- Great career exposure
- 5-day work
- Premium working location at Wan Chai
For further information, please contact Stella at 2523 9923.