Our client is a reputable State-owned enterprise directly under State Council of PRC government which their core business involves highest level technology products manufacture. Their asset management and Investment arm is now looking for an IT talent who possess experience in working in a financial service environment as well as software development background. They would like to invite that particular candidate to lead their IT Department as an IT Director.
- Assist on the setup of critical software applications for the Asset Management Business
- Providing Guidance, software development blueprint and timetable for the reference of the Management team.
- Strong in managing vendor relationships
- Manage technology operations and application development, fulfilling necessary regulatory requirements and minimizing potential risks and incidents.
- Lead on the development and maintaining of network infrastructure.
- Oversees internal or third party application development team on software platform development.
- In charge of company cloud backup maintenance and assert related technology risk.
- Manage and formulate system road-map, solution design, enterprise architecture to support strategic vision.
- Manage offshore technology resources in the aspects of deliverable quality and services level.
- Formulate guidance, procedure and standard for internal teams, and act as a subject matter experts on related risk and compliance areas.
- Drive and define future technology strategy and road map as a department head.
- Able to provide new innovative thinking with the whole technology group on future technology movement. (i.e Agile methodology, Mobile Technology, NoSQL database etc.)
- Experience in working with any banking or financial platform will be an advantage.
- Sound financial / banking industry knowledge and experience in highly mission critical software management will be a plus.
- Strong experience and knowledge in software development or organizing third party developer on managing the project will be a necessity (Including application on Android and IOS).
- Good understanding in Oracle data base or SQL data base.
- Extensive knowledge in IT control, IT regulatory and international IT practices.
- Strong visionary and insight to understand what kind of new technology should apply in the future development.
- Excellent communications skill in Mandarin.
- Stable corporate environment
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Opportunity to join the management team upon employment.
For further information, please contact our Douglas Au at 2523 9994.