Our client is a Financial Service branch of one of the most well developed State Owned Conglomerate, the core business includes but not limited to Asset Management, debt issuing, financial leasing and Equity investment. They are now gradually expanding and looking for a high caliber Responsible Officer (type 4 and 9) as their Head of Equity Investment.
- Fundamental credit analysis to assess the risks of current portfolio positions and potential new high yield investments.
- Able to conduct investment report on industry conditions, company business strategy and management, historical financial trends and future expectations, among other factors.
- Relative value analysis of potential investments versus alternative investment options – both within and across industry sectors.
- Investment recommendations across a range of account types. Each recommendation to be supported by financial model and written investment summary documenting the rationale for the investment. Ongoing monitoring of investments to include updates to financial models and written summaries of changes in fundamental factors and relative value considerations.
- Degree or above in any related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience.
- Working experience in a a financial institution with PRC or state owned background will have an advantage.
- Candidate who is familiar with M&A market is highly preferable.
- Registered under RA 4 and 9 type license as Responsible Representative would be a plus
- Well established experience in Equity Investment is necessary.
- Strong language capability, including Mandarin.
- Stable working hour.
- Stable career
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our Chloe at 2523 9966.