About The Company
Our client is a Financial Service branch of one of the most well developed State Owned Conglomerate, the core business includes but not limited to Asset Management, debt issuing, financial leasing and Equity investment. They are now looking for high calibers to join their team as Deputy Director of Human Resources.
- Responsible for full spectrum of human resources
- Formulation, administration and implementation of policies
- Responsible for company secretary duties including preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Be involved with a variety of high level corporate activities within the firm
- Organize or issue public announcements in Chinese
- Communicate with internal departments and different levels of senior management
- Minimum 5 years or above human resources working experience
- Bachelor Degree in human resources or related discipline is required
- Fluent or native speaker of Mandarin, fluent in English and Cantonese
- Excellent Chinese writing skills (Putonghua) is a must.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills are necessary
- IANG visa holder is also welcomed
- Immediate available is preferred but not a must
- Stable working hour.
- Stable career
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
Submit your Chinese CV in MS WORD FORMAT
For further information, please contact our Chloe at 2523 9966.