Our client is a well established PRC Asset Management Corporation with billions asset under management. Their Hong Kong branch is licensed under SFC Type 1,2, 4, 6, 9 and their business focus include Brokerages, Corporate Finance, cross boarder M&A, Asset Management and Private Equity. They are now looking for a high caliber candidate as their Head of Wealth Management.
- Drive, lead and inspire a team of Investment Product Experts to support Premier Relationship Managers in managing customers’ wealth needs to ensure seamless support is provided
- Define and establish effective service and product knowledge capability, provide technical support and skills coaching within Product Expert team
- Work closely with the Relationship Management and Wealth Management teams in providing specialist services in business planning and joint meetings
- Supply timely market and product updates to both sales staff and customers
- Work closely with wealth development team and other stakeholders on new products, product enhancements and process improvements in customer experience
- Work with Head of Wealth Sales to provide front line perspective and input to different business lines on the planning and development of products, associated processes, and tools
- University degree with honors in economics, finance, business, mathematics or a related discipline
- Solid industrial experience in either private banks, wealth management firms, brokers, fund house or an investment or retail bank with a focus on the distribution of investment products
- Extensive leadership experience in financial institutions with sound investment consultation and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of wealth management products and with expertise in customer portfolio management
- Licensed in selling investment and insurance products preferred
- Fluent written and verbal English and Cantonese language skills, as well as a communicative level of Mandarin
- Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Planner or Certified Financial Marketing Professional qualification preferred
- Client company is willing to buy off suitable candidate’s notice period and bonus.
- Stable working hour.
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Negotiable annual leave
- Great Career progression.
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Great annual leave package
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact Chloe at 25239966