Our client is a very established listed integrated financial investment corporation and a full financial service platform with SFC type 1,2,4, 6 and 9 license. Their business spectrum covers securities brokerage, investment banking, ECM, DCM, IPO, M&A, wealth management, asset management and proprietary trading. They are now looking for a highcaliber candidate with strong track record in Quantitative Portfolio Management / Investment to join their management team as the Head of Quantitative Investment.
- Work with holding company executive team and C-suite of each portfolio company to understand strategic and opportune areas of growth
- Serve as the department’s primary strategic level contact with an assigned group of investors.
- Lead and manage a team on analyzing the most complex business/financial data and provide innovative solutions.
- Evaluate and monitor the business performance of business units.
- Lead portfolio design in conjunction, research, portfolio management and product management teams
- Acting as a Department head to oversee production implementation and overseeing research/monitoring prototype performance and enhance strategies, implement strategies and manage daily risk and performance analysis.
- Lead on the investment strategies for global markets equity portfolio and establish the methodology of official financial models of derivatives.
- Focusing primarily on Quantitative based investment capabilities and responsible for enhancing investment strategies
- Convey information pertaining to the product and related markets to influence both internal and external clients and partners
- Periodic reporting to Head office on market development, portfolio strategies and performances.
- Degree holder in Finance, Statistic, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometric, Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Operational Research, Physics or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in quantitative investment, quantitative portfolio management, or Equity Quant from a hedge fund, asset management firm, investment bank or bank, preferably some experience from PRC backed financial or banking institutions.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions.
- Good command of written and spoken Mandarin is mandatory.
- Proactive, collaborative attitude with a strong leadership orientation.
- Experience in developing and leading a competitive team would be an admirable advantage.
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of equity long-only strategies and capital markets would be an advantage.
- Proven track record in managing investment portfolios.
- Client company is willing to buy out suitable candidate’s notice period and bonus
- Stable working hour.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Excellent career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our consultants Douglas Au at 2523 9994.
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org;