Our client is a listed full license investment bank with State Owned Bank background. Their core business includes IPO, M&A, DCM, overseas bond issuance, margin financing, asset management, financial management, direct investment, and structured financing. They are now building up Private Banking Department and looking for an very experienced candidate with western firm experience to be their Private Banking Executive Director.
- Acting as the Head of Private Banking Department.
- Liaise with the CEO in building the PB and wealth management platform, formulating multi-asset investment advisory to Private Banking channels.
- Devise comprehensive investment solutions and provide detail explanation in regarding portfolio for HNW clients in Hong Kong and China or any preferred market.
- Work closely with the CEO to formulate suitable sales and marketing plan to grow the client base and assets.
- Oversee product development, sales distribution, business operation as well as formulating investment strategies and product ideas for the RM.
- Provide education and in-depth training on investment and wealth management strategies to sales manager and potential clients in mainland China.
- Liaise with Legal and Compliance Department in developing internal control measures and guidance for meeting regulatory and compliance requirement.
- Promote and initiate HNW sales channel in Hong Kong, Greater China or any preferred jurisdiction.
- Complete ad hoc sales tasks as required by senior management.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies of intermediary distribution business for HK and China or any other preferred jurisdiction.
- Develop and implement business development and sales plans and maintain robust pipeline of business opportunities.
- Maintain good relationship with existing distributors and expand distribution network
- Have an in-depth understanding of fixed-income products or bonds.
- Coordinate and ensure delivery of after sales service to clients.
- Liaise with the marketing team on organizing any related marketing campaigns with clients to support the product range
- Work hand in hand with other internal teams (e.g. Product, Client Services, Marketing, Operations, Legal and Compliance)
- Minimum 10 years of related experience In Private Banking, either as a Relationship Manager or Management position.
- Candidate must have working experience in a reputable Private Bank with International or Western background.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Professional designations such as CFA, CFP, CIMA, MBA are a plus but definitely not a must.
- Candidate is with portable client base is preferred but not necessary.
- Excellent presentation skills, strong closing skills, knowledgeable in sales and practice management with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme