Our client is a Financial Service branch of one of the most well developed State Owned Conglomerate, the core business includes but not limited to Asset Management, debt issuing, financial leasing and Equity invesment. They are now gradually expanding and looking for a high caliber Responsible Officer (type 4 and 9) as their Head of Operation.
- Participate in strategic & long-term planning of the Company fund.
- Designing and defining the strategic plan for the group and setup fund management business.
- Overseeing the investment platform daily operation and exercise close supervision to middle and back office.
- Responsible for the SFC license application on regulated activities.
- Responsible for the management of daily operations on asset management business
- Develop investment strategy and risk analysis model on stock selection.
- Serve as the Company’s primary strategic level contact with an assigned group of investors
- Act as the SFC licensed responsible officer to carry out type 4 & 9
- Assist on setting up offshore funds and assist overseas subsidiaries on fund-setup.
- Assist the department head to manage the business on a day to day basis.
- Degree or above in any related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of related working experience.
- Working experience in a a financial institution with PRC or state owned background will have an advantage.
- Candidate with extensive experience in operation is preferred.
- Candidate who is experience in obtaining licensing for a new firm will have an advantage, although this client is not a set-up firm.
- MUST be registered under RA 4 and 9 type license as Responsible Officer
- Well established experience in Equity Investment is necessary.
- Strong language capability, including Mandarin.
- Stable working hour.
- Stable career
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our Douglas Au at 2523 9994.