Our client is a well established integrated financial investment company. Their business spectrum covers Corporate Finance, Asset Management and Brokerage. They are currently looking for a high caliber General Counsel / Head of Legal to oversee their legal responsibilities.
- Provide professional legal advise in regarding to Corporate and Commercial issues.
- Manage and oversee corporate finance transactions including M&A.
- Supervise and review general commercial contractual agreements.
- Provide a wide spectrum of legal support to all business units (e.g. brokerage, corporate finance and asset management)
- Review and revise documentations relating to M&A and other corporate matters of our Company
- Provide guidance on proposed business strategies and programs
- Provide guidance on legal matters and regulatory audits; developing policies to reduce risk; guidance on global legal matters
- Keep abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have implications to the Company
- Liaise with external counsel and other intermediaries
- Hong Kong Qualified Lawyer.
- Minimum 8 years post-qualification experience gained in reputable law firms or financial service sector.
- Sounds interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese & English, including Mandarin.
- Client company is willing to buy off suitable candidate’s notice period and bonus.
- Stable working hour.
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great Career progression.
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Flexible annual leave package
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact Douglas at 2523 9994.