- Supporting the daily operations in relation to prepare the portfolio valuation and calculate the net asset value per unit
- Performing investment compliance checking
- Maintaining proper accounting record and handling annual financial statement for designated portfolios and funds such as SFC authorized funds, retirement funds, Cayman funds and etc.
- Reviewing funds documentation and preparing operating memorandum.
- Degree in accounting or related disciplines
- Member of ACCA or CPA will be an advance
- Experience on Cayman Fund / MPF & ORSO Funds / Private Equity Funds’ operation will be an advance
- Good Communications skills and proficiency in PC skills
- Fluency in written English and Chinese and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Fresh graduate will be consider.
For further information, please contact Natasha Wai at 2523 9955;
or Email to email@example.com;