Our client is an international financial platform that provides top financial solutions to the world’s leading institutional client base including investment banks, commercial banks, asset management firms, fund houses and other corporations
Due to an exciting expansion and growth strategy, the firm is looking to grow its Hong Kong operations for China desk.
They are looking for experienced candidates to join their Fixed Income or Credit Team at the SVP level. Candidates with sales and/or execution experience are encouraged to join.
Candidates with prior experience in working with PRC financial firms, especially brokers will have a big advantage.
Candidates with less experienced will be considered for Associate Vice President positions in the team.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with financial institutions / asset managers in HK, China and other regions.
- Work as part of, and contribute to the success of a top-rated team
- Generate trade ideas and compile Market information for clients
- Liaise with MO and support functions to ensure the smooth allocation and settlement of trades
- Focus on Fixed income Asian Bonds (HY, IG, AT1, PREP) such as China, Indo, Phil etc
- Cross sell other fixed-income solutions including Convertible Bonds, High-Yield Bonds Corporate Bonds etc.
- Monitor fixed income market information and bonds/funds price quotation
- Knowledge and experience in Fixed Income / Structured Credit required.
- SFC Type 1 & 2 License holder preferable
- High level of fluency in English and Mandarin is essential
- Self-motivation and excellent communication skill required
- Entrepreneurial, hardworking and performance driven
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work under pressure
- At least 3 years of related working experience in the markets and familiar with the Asian fixed income market is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Bloomberg is useful
- Degree or above in Business, Finance or other relevant disciplines
- Experience in Inter-dealer Broker would be great advantage but not a must
- High proficiency in English and Mandarin would be big plus.
- 5 – day work
- Attractive basic package plus extremely high commission
- Western and flexible Company Culture
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our consultants Chloe at 2523 9966.
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org;