Our client is an international financial platform that provides top financial solutions to the world’s leading institutional client base including investment banks, commercial banks, asset management firms, fund houses and other corporations. Due to an exciting expansion and growth strategy, the firm is looking to grow its Hong Kong operations.
They are looking for experienced candidates to join their Fixed Income or Credit Team at the AVP or VP level. Candidates with sales and/or execution experience are encouraged to join. Candidates with prior experience in working with PRC financial firms will have a big advantage. Candidates with less experienced will be considered for Associate/ Junior positions in the team.
- Maintain customer contacts and strengthen relationships with financial institutions/asset managers in HK, China, and other regions.
- Focus on Fixed income Asian Bonds (HY, IG, AT1, PREP) such as China, Indo, Phil etc
- Prepare pitch books, term sheets, and investment memorandums
- Handle daily sales and trading of Fixed Income
- Cross-sell other fixed-income solutions including Convertible Bonds, High-Yield Bonds Corporate Bonds etc.
- Monitor fixed income market information and bonds/funds price quotation
- Develop new client base.
- Degree or above in Business, Finance or other relevant disciplines
- Knowledge and experience in Fixed Income / Structured Credit required. Candidates with PRC firm or international firm experience will have an advantage.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related markets and familiar with the Greater China/ fixed income markets an advantage
- Experience in InterDealer Broker would be a great advantage
- Self-motivation and excellent communication skill required
- High proficiency in English and Mandarin would be a big plus.
- Western Company Culture
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact Chloe at 2523 9966.
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org