Our client is one of the premier global securities firms conducting broker-dealer and proprietary trading businesses on over 100 market destinations worldwide.
The company brokers stocks, options, futures, EFPs, futures options, forex, bonds, funds and CFDs. Its agency brokerage business provides direct access trade execution and clearing services to institutional and professional traders for a wide variety of electronically traded products. It has over 1,000 employees in the Hong Kong, US, Tokyo, London, Shanghai, Australia, India, Switzerland and Canada.
- Perform and report on periodic controls including review of new and existing clients, and any other ad-hoc reviews through both manual and electronic means, for the purpose of identifying potential money laundering issues
- Assist on providing AML compliance advice / training to the Business and Support functions with respect to due diligence/KYC standards and on applicable internal policies/local regulations
- Provide assist on supporting the preparation/follow-up on internal/external audit and regulatory inspection
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments in prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing activities
- Minimum 1 year experience in KYC, AML or client due diligence experience.
- Degree or above in Law, Business Management or other related disciplines.
- Strong language capability, in particular English.
- Able to work under pressure and be a good team players
- Excellent client service skills
- Others: -Proactive, detail minded, efficient
- Stable working hour.
- Very competitive year end bonus.
- Great Career progression.
- Good medical insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our consultants Chloe at 2523 9966.
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org;