Our client is currently looking for talented compliance consultant with solid experience in dealing with on-going SFC compliance matters.
As a part of the team, you will be helping clients on:
- Responsible for Hong Kong regulatory work including SFC enquiries and investigations
- Handle licensing matters, notification, annual return, survey and other ad hoc reports as required by the regulators.
- Develop, update and review compliance policies, procedures and guidelines from the compliance perspective and circulate to staff for compliance purpose
- Handle internal compliance review and control, to ensure compliance policies and procedures are followed and maintained the rules and regulations
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law or Commerce.
- 3 to 5 years solid experience in dealing with SFC license applications and on-going SFC compliance matters for SFC licensed firms;
- Ideally have worked in another compliance firm, in house compliance role in an asset management firm, or the SFC;
- Strong analytical and solid problem solving capabilities;
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin and Cantonese is a must.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org