About the company
Our client is a state-owned company in commodities trading with business coverage over APAC and the world. Now they are hiring a senior sales and management professional to assist their business expansion to the global scope through Hong Kong.
Business Development Manager/ Director – Iron Steel Ore – Bulk Commodities
- To assist the continued growth of our client’s Bulk Commodities businesses in Asia,
- to develop and execute a market leading strategy to ensure our client become a dominant player in the commodities / hard assets sector.
- To provide exceptional sales solutions for our vendors, clients, and suppliers, in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Identifying expansion strategy and can provide prospects that meet our criteria.
- Providing financial and physical products information with a view of converting each call, lead, marketing campaign and referral into new business.
- To develope a sales strategy that will ensure our client is significantly and quickly positioned as a Bulk Commodities Trading Partner and Provider of choice in the physical commodities and hard assets market.
- Work with credit, logistics and operations to ensure an agreed and seamless approach to this demanding market segment, drive the design and deployment of the hard asset strategy and manage all aspects of the customer experience with the aim to convert and retain valuable clients’ business.
- Degree in any related discipline is preferred.
- Have proven sales track record gained within the bulk commodities/hard asset trading sector
- Possess strong understanding of the key players, providers and clients in this niche market.
- Native mandarin speaker or fluent in Mandarin will be a plus but not a must
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our consultants Chloe at 2523 9966.
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org;