Our Client is one of the largest banks in the world. They are now recruiting high calibers to join their corporate banking team as Senior Vice President for the Commodities & Trade Finance sector.
- Manage a portfolio of client relationship and deepen customer loyalty through excellent services and skills
- Source business opportunities from the existing client base to maximize Banking business growth
- Monitor the due diligence based on the highest level of global standards against financial crime risks as the first defense
- Provide quality credit proposals through working closely with Customer Support Managers to secure approvals.
- Be responsible for monitoring the credit risks and taking timely actions to protect the bank from potential losses
- Report to Director and being the core person to develop business strategy and potential growth in the long term
- University graduate with solid banking and finance experience
- Strong knowledge in banking products especially commercial lending and trade financing
- Have SFC or PIBA license will be a great plus
- Highly analytical to facilitate the structuring of credits, able to put up quality credit packages and take the lead in securing credit approvals
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Client company is willing to buy off suitable candidate’s notice period and bonus
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Excellent career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our consultants Chloe at 2523 9966.
or Email to email@example.com;