Our client is a listed institution full financial services institution. Their core business will include Initial Public Offering, Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Finance Advisory, Asset Management and Brokerage Services. They are now looking for a high caliber candidate with extensive management experience join their management team as their COO, the selected candidate will be given the authority to dictate the direction and business model of the company.
- Participate in strategic & long-term planning of the Company Business direction and future development
- Oversees the coordination of the development and implementation of investor relations / marketing activities for the fund, to foster relationships with investors and maintain existing relationships.
- Serve as the Company’s primary strategic level contact with an assigned group of investors
- Address investors’ inquiries and concerns in a timely manner
- Evaluate and monitor the business performance of business units
- Prepare distribution announcements and management letters to existing investors
- Maintain and foster relationship with investors, government agencies, legal professionals and all relevant market participants
- Degree holder in Finance or related.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in any reputable and established full financial services corporation/investment bank , preferably with established international institutions or investment corporation with PRC background.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the financial field of securities, fund or capital operations and the business management capabilities.
- Previous working experience as a CEO or acting head of the company’s daily operations is preferred.
- Existing network within investors community and good understanding of investor sentiment
- Self motivated candidates with leadership ability will find a highly rewarding career within a stable organisation with aggressive global growth.
- Excellent command of Cantonese and Mandarin is mandatory. Other languages will be an advantage.
- Client company is willing to buy off suitable candidate’s bonus or wait until the candidate collect it.
- Stable working hour.
- Very competitive year end bonus.
- Candidate will be considered as a core member of their management team.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
For further information, please contact Douglas at 2523 9994.