Our client is one of the largest international electronic brokerage firm, also one of the premier securities firms with over $5 billion in equity capital, consists of subsidiaries operating on most major stock, option, futures, forex, bond, ETF and CFD exchanges worldwide.
- Analysis and creation of business requirements and work with users to understand the business requirements further.
- Work closely with compliance, regulators, users and development team to establish feasible workflows and system to facilitate the business
- Work closely with corresponding parties on the budgeting and timeline
- Provide full support on project implementation cycle and UAT
- Collect feedback from users for further enhancement
- Undertake business analyst tasks as part of the project life-cycle including the development of process maps, business requirement documents, functional specifications, test and business migration plans.
Acceptance Testing for all market- and client-facing code changes which may impact regional clients. Including;
- reviewing the documentation
- reviewing test results by developers or QA team
- asking questions, if something is unclear or unsatisfactory
- performing first-hand testing, where appropriate
Work as a member of the Project team and will test the teams project releases in addition to global projects that impact the APEC business. This requires;
- Experience in writing test plans and carrying out the testing themselves.
- Working with Projects team and Business Users to understand requirements and verify they have been implemented correctly.
- Raising, tracking and working to resolve all issues highlighted in testing.
- A plus would be if they are confident in defining standard testing procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in Business Analyst of IT systems and Projects
- Experience in the Securities or equities and Forex industries will be a plus
- Good understanding of securities trading and clearing operational process flow will be a plus.
- Able to adapt to changing plans and priorities
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must, native English speaker will have an advantage.
- Proactive, analytical, independent, service-oriented and possess good communication and negotiation skills.
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our consultants Douglas Au at 2523 9994.
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org;