Our name Harbridge is a portmanteau of Harvard and Cambridge. It also means we regard ourselves as the “Bridge” between clients and candidates.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a boutique Recruitment and HR, business solution corporation focusing on Senior level Banking, Finance and Legal sector recruitment.
We are being well acknowledged in the industry and being awarded multiple awards and recognition since 2011 to now (Voted 2011, 2012 Best Legal and Compliance Headhunters by the readership of Asia Money Magazine, and then in 2017 -2018 as the Most Reliable Recruitment Partner in Hong Kong, Mediazone Publications), we pride ourselves on developing long term relationships and our consultants in attaining expert industry knowledge in their specialist areas.
We are a fast-growing human capital and recruitment specialist. We offer a friendly, nurturing and high-performing environment to achieve great goals for all our colleagues. We are now looking for somebody who is interested in joining a growing business and grow along with the company and take a managerial position in the near future.
- Responsible for various recruitment mandate, candidate with good performance will handle senior to top position.
- Assist Senior Consultant on conducting executive search on all level of Financial, Legal and Compliance talent for financial services platform, equities and forex trading platform, private banks, fund house and Private Equities firm.
- Assist Senior Consultant on establishing a hot candidate data base for different specialized area.
- Communicate with management team of client company, networking with competitive candidates and provide assist on company business development.
- Proceed all kinds of necessary communication with candidates, including interview and offer negotiation.
- Researching on your specialized industry and provide updated information to the company.
- Provide informative career consultation to different levels of candidates, senior to top level in particular.
- Associate Degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience from any industry, candidate with working experience in recruitment, HR function, banking, finance,legal or front office area will have an advantage.
- Fresh graduate with excellent English and Mandarin communication skills will also be considered.
- Candidate with decent understanding in regarding to product structure or operation of banking and finance industry will have an advantage.
- Ability to work with great focus with excellent concentration, attention to detail and strong work ethics
- Great spoken communication and inter-personal skills – fluent in Mandarin, Fluent in Cantonese
- Excellent command in either Cantonese and English / Cantonese and Mandarin
- Have a good inquiringly mindset.
- Team-building, team-sharing mentality
- Medical insurance upon passing probation.
- MPF Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment.
- Five working days per week.
For further information, please contact our consultants Douglas Au at 2523 9994.
or Email to email@example.com;