- Overall supervision of all operation exercise for ensuring the compliance with the Company policies, statutory rules and regulations.
- Assist in SFO license application.
- Liaise with the regulators in Type 9 regulated activities.
- Set up a fund business development strategy plan, oversee the group fund management business segment, responsible for the overall fund operational management.
- Responsible for monitoring the operation development of finance departments, monitoring related human cost, financial revenue and expenditure condition and the overall assets situation.
- Assist in establishing and strengthening internal operation flows to improve work efficiency
- Currently licensed at a minimum as a Secondary Responsible officer for Types 9
- Maintain and foster a relationship with investors, regulatory agencies, legal professionals and all relevant market participants
- No deal sourcing is required.
- Degree or above in any related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of related working experience.
- MUST be registered under RA 9 type license as Responsible Officer
- Well established experience in Private Equity Operation is necessary.
- Strong language capability, including English.
For further information, please contact at Douglas Au at 2523 9994 or via email at email@example.com