Our client are a large global institution that retains a focus on high client service levels delivered locally. They provides a full suite of products surrounding its core fund accounting services, from regulatory solutions to middle office services, covering the full value chain for its clients.
They are currently looking for an experienced Fund Accounting professional to join their well-established professional team to oversee their Fund Accounting function.
- Responsible for a portfolio of medium to high complexity hedge funds
- Lead a team of fund accountants
- Supervising preparation of Net Asset Value (“NAV”) files, daily processing of transactions and preparation of cash reconciliations
- Preparing client compliance files, maintaining the client database and performing general administrative functions related to client funds
- Conduct anti-money laundering checks and handle investor communications.
- Coordination in audit process and the preparation of audited financial statements
- One point contact to investment managers and funds’ investors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Qualified member or student member of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- 4 -5 years of experience in the fund accounting fields
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen with solid experience in financial analysis and ad-hoc project management
- Very competitive year end bonus.
- Great Career progression.
- Good medical insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our consultants Chloe at 2523 9966.
or Email to email@example.com;